Dryad Maple Leaf Nymph Mask
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Dryad Maple Leaf Nymph Mask is a handmade woodland god mask. The faerie festival mask has hand-painted leaves to add to the natural forest fairy appearance. Made in the USA.
- Fabulous Autumn colors are displayed on these masks.
- Available in three Fall shades of golden maple leaves, green maple leaves and a reddish hue of maple leaves.
- All the maple leaves are hand dyed and painted from a silk maple leaf. No, they are not real leaves.
- Comfortable cotton backing.
- Secures with high quality ribbon.
- These Dryads represent the nymphs of oak trees or tree spirits.
- Mythically they hold strong power over plants, particularly trees and wood.
- Dryads can make plants grow within seconds and can change a seed into a towering maple.
- Dryads are immortal and tied to their homes, a tree nymph or tree spirit in Greek mythology.