Dryad Maple Leaf Nymph Mask
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.50 (in)
- 2.50 (in)
Dryad Maple Leaf Nymph Mask is a handmade woodland god mask. The faerie festival mask is hand-painted to add to the natural forest fairy appearance.
- Fabulous Autumn colors are displayed on these masks
- Available in three Fall shades of golden maple leaves, green maple leaves and a reddish hue of maple leaves
- All the maple leaves are hand dyed and painted from a silk maple leaf. No, they are not real leaves.
- Comfortable cotton backing
- Secures with high quality ribbon
- These Dryads represent the nymphs of oak trees or tree spirits
- Mythically they hold strong power over plants, particularly trees and wood
- Dryads can make plants grow within seconds and can change a seed into a towering maple
- Dryads are immortal and tied to their homes, a tree nymph or tree spirit in Greek mythology